We have SharePoint 2013 integrated with SSRS 2012.
We have SQL server 2012 SP1 infrastructure.
• Install Analysis Services Server in SharePoint Mode for SharePoint 2013 (SQL Server 2012 SP1). Reference: Test or Verify by connecting to the newly created Analysis Server using SQL Management Studio.
• Install or Configure Power Pivot for SharePoint 2013. Reference: Test or Verify by activating Power Pivot Integration feature in site collection features.
• Install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP1 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint. Reference: One more Test or Verify by activating Power View Integration feature in site collection features.
• Install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 Cumulative Update (CU) 4 on all the various servers in the farm such as SSAS, MOSS, and Database.
• Explicitly deploy the default “powerpivotwebapplicationsolution.wsp” using Central Admin (System Settings => Manage Farm Solutions) to the web application.