After selecting the data range, continue as follows:
- Press [F5].
- In the resulting Go To dialog box, click Special.
- Click the Blanks option and click OK. Doing so selects the blank cells (what you might think of as rows) in the selected range. In this case, that’s A9:X9 and A17:X17.
- Now you’re ready to delete the selected cells. On the Home tab, click the Delete dropdown in the Cells group and choose Entire row. Excel will display the Delete dialog box, with the Entire row option selected. Click OK.
Its almost end for Windows 7. We are getting Windows 10 machines. On one of the Windows 7 machine we tried to search for text in files. So for our reference these are the steps.
Windows 7 Control Panel => Indexing Options => Modify and add the directory you want to enable the search on.
Windows 7 Control Panel => Indexing Options => Advanced => File Types => Index properties and File Contents => and type say DMX or SQL extensions and click on add to enable the text/content search on.
If you want to make browser, full screen – press F11.
If you want to remove the full screen mode of browser, press F11.
It all has to do with applying specific formatting to your cells.
- Highlight the cells you want to add the quotes.
- Go to Format –> Cells –> Custom
- Copy/Paste the following into the Type field: \’@\’ or if you need additional comma at the end then: \’@\’,
- Click “okay”
- Be happy you didn’t do it all by hand.
Navigate to “My Site”.
Go to section Personalize and click on “Customize”.
Now click on “Menu” and then on “Main Menu”.
Now in the bottom of Main Menu section click on “Add Items”.
Now navigate to “Categories” and add the newly added category to show in the menu. Using Reorder button or drag functionality, you can place it wherever you want.
This site has nice compilation of free as well as commercial UI testing tools:
Thanks to this xqual site
Some of the Students Information System (SIS) typical reports:
|Student Profile for Advising
||A report of students enrolled in a term with detailed student information including gpa, credits, and major.
||Course schedule in list format including enrollment caps, enrollment, instructor and room assignment.
|Program Enrollment Comparison By Day
||Overall enrollment by program for the last three terms compared by equivalent days.
||A report of classes with outstanding grades.
|Classes Outside Approved Meeting Times 3 Credits
||A list of classes scheduled outside of the approved time slots.
||A report of students applied for graduation.
||Inventory of courses to be used by the department to manage course offerings.
|Academic Program Inventory
||Inventory of academic programs.